//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Ustaz kill you!. I am Myra for short and currently studying at UiTM Bertam as Pharmacy Student.

Status : Follow me on Twitter @myrazaegyo and WC ID: amirah_sk :)


Tagboard
Footprints here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Tasya Nazar

Counting days
Assalamu'alaikum,,,
Dah sebulan lebih aku tak check out my cute blog.. Daa~
Hari ni 23 Ramadhan, bersamaan 21 Julai.. Just counting days to back home. Really miss my room, my house, my tv, my bed.. urghh i just wanna back home right now.
Selama jadi student U for half sem, i really appreciate my days here. Banyak benda aku belajar yang tak diajar oleh cikgu mahupun lecturer. 
Of course i have someone like my ''crush''. I admire him as he is a very humble and cool person. He is Liverpool's fan and Germany.. He is from Kedah and I like the way he teaches me to tarbiyah my friends. Stalking him make me enchanting to meet him everyday. For sure, he is same class with me :) Lucky me.
Love from Penang.