//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Ustaz kill you!. I am Myra for short and currently studying at UiTM Bertam as Pharmacy Student.

Status : Follow me on Twitter @myrazaegyo and WC ID: amirah_sk :)


Tagboard
Footprints here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Tasya Nazar

The Heirs " last episode
http://www.drama.net/the-heirs-episode-20-final

.Today officially i had done completely watched The Heirs a.k.a The Inheritors. #over.happy 
Kim Tan, Cha Eun-Sang, Choi Young Do, Rachel, and others. This drama really gives me some spirits to me to move on in my life. "But now, we going straight" No matter who you are, what your have, as long as you have a strong dream, don't stop to reach your goals until you grab it. So, take the positive and leave the negative outside your door. #ignored.it Oh why is everything so confusing? Maybe I just out of my mind. I'm so glad that I finally can do a very short article on my favorite drama. Even its not as a good essay that can get A mark. #chillax But I know you guys always support me right? Or not? ......
This reminds me to Avril Lavigne's song : 
Isn't there somebody trying to find me? 
Won't somebody come take me home? 
Its a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Wont you take me by the hand, 
take me somewhere new,
I don't know who you are, 
But I, 
I'm with you
I'M WITH YOU...
Be strong, keep healthy, don't give up, think rational, act properly, pray, you can get what you want :)
That's all maybe. Got to go. #beautiful.morning.today