//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my blog. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Ustaz kill you!. I am Myra for short and currently studying at UiTM Bertam as Pharmacy Student.

Status : Follow me on Twitter @myrazaegyo and WC ID: amirah_sk :)


Tagboard
Footprints here!



Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Tasya Nazar

saje jer... tak boleh ke?
walaweyyyy..... saper tu weh ??? kenal dok ? tu lah aku,,,,
my memorable moment @London .... fuyooo.......
ini semua poyo !
4 ur information , that was my first time i try my new shawl ...!
how i impressed it too errr... u know... like something wrong somewhere .....bhahahaha...... 
bile ? bulan Mac 2012 ( i was 16) ...
ngan sape ? my lovely mom n 2 younger brothers. 
dad ? he continue his master, so , he can't follow us !what a sad new !!!
see you next time..
Gtg. Ttyl. love from London .